Find your campsite
Planning camping trips? We've got more than 70 campgrounds statewide. Check to see if your favorites are open. Or, use our interactive statewide recreation map to explore camping opportunities near you.
DNR CAMPING TIPS
- Campsites are first-come, first-served. There's no need to make a reservation.
- Practice leave-no-trace principles. Garbage services isn't provided, so pack out what you pack in.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Enjoy campfires in approved fire pits in designated campgrounds only. Check for burn bans.
- Before you go, don't forget to purchase your Discover Pass, which helps you to explore 1,100 miles of trails, 70 campgrounds and 55 trailheads statewide on DNR-managed lands. You can learn more on the Discover Pass website: www.discoverpass.wa.gov. Note: As a parking pass, the Discover Pass is not required for our campgrounds only accessible via boat.
Note: Updated as of Aug. 7.
|Ahtanum Camp||Open as of May 1|
|Ahtanum Meadows||Open as of May 1|
|Beaver Plant Lake||Open, check with Verlot Public Service Center
regarding road conditions for Mount Baker
Snoqualmie 4021 Road.
|Big Greider Lake||Open, check with Snohomish County PUD
regarding road closures on the South Shore Road.
|Bird Creek||Closed due to snow|
|Bruni's Snow Bowl Hut||Open|
|Chopaka Lake||Open as of April 17|
|Copper Creek Hut||Open|
|Douglas Falls Grange Park||Open as of April 14|
|Dragoon Creek||Open as of May 24|
|Elbe Hills ORV||Open|
|Fall Creek||Open as of May 1 (Expect a lot of visitors on Aug. 11 and 12 for mountain bike event based at Fall Creek Campground and surrounding trails).|
|Flodelle Creek||Open as of May 18|
|Green Mountain Horse Camp||Open annually from Memorial Day to Labor Day|
|Indian Camp||Closed due to nearby wildfire|
|Little Greider Lake||Open, check with Snohomish County PUD regarding road closures on the South Shore Road.|
|Lower Ashland Lake||Open, check with Verlot Public Service Center regarding road conditions for Mount Baker Snoqualmie 4021 Rd.|
|Margaret McKenny||Open as of May 1|
|Merrill Lake||Open as of May 12|
|Middle Waddell||Open as of May 1|
|North Fork Nine Mile||Open as of April 15|
|Porter Creek||Open as of May 1|
|Rock Creek (Loup Loup)||Closed until further notice due to wildfire damage|
|Rock Creek (Yacolt)||Open|
|Rock Lakes||Open as of Apil 17|
|Rocky Lake||Open as of April 20|
|Sahara Creek Camp||Open|
|Sheep Creek||Open as of May 18|
|Sherry Creek||Open as of April 24|
|South Fork Hoh||Open|
|Sportsman's Camp||Open as of May 1|
|Starvation Lake||Open as of April 14|
|Tahuya River Horse Camp||Closed, open annually from Memorial Day to Labor Day|
|Teanaway||Open as of April 18|
|Toats Coulee||Open as of April 14|
|Tunerville||Open, detour needed. View map.|
|Upper Ashland Lake||Open, check with Verlot Public Service Center regarding road conditions for Mount Baker Snoqualmie 4021 Rd.|
|Winston Creek||Open as of April 15|